Thank you for your interest. Our employment process ensures that all of our client representatives have the necessary skills to excel within our industry.
Who We Are
- We provide a professional, personalized answering and messaging services for the medical community.
- We are staffed 24/7, 365 days a year, including holidays, to provide nonstop service.
- Our customer service representatives receive specialized training to take detailed, technical messages and initiate accurate and timely call-backs.
- Arrive at work on time each day.
- Be available to work holidays and weekends.
- Help to promote a positive work environment (negative comments and gossip are not tolerated).
- Dress in appropriate attire according to dress code.
To be considered for a position, all applicants are required to:
- Meet the Following Qualifications
- Have customer service experience and strong customer service skills.
- Retain customer satisfaction while answering a high volume of incoming calls.
- Relay detailed messages quickly.
- Participate in skills training to support higher level inquiries and requests.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have basic computer skills (word processing and accurate data entry).
- Be able to sit for long periods of time at a computer and on the phone.
- See, read and follow prompts from a computer monitor.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Always speak clearly with a pleasant voice (even under stressful circumstances).
2. Take a Pre-employment Test
[click here] and enter code# 226 155 001
You must take a Pre-employment test before submitting your application.
3. Complete an Employment Application